01. Books are issued for a period of 14 days.
02. No Journal/ issues/Volumes will be issued for home study.
03. Reference books are to be consulted in the library only.
04. Facility of access to e-books, e-journals online databases digital resources extended beyond library four walls.
05. Membership card is not transferable.
06. All library members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the reading material or other property material and will have to pay the penalty imposed upon them by the Chief librarian.
07. Any member/user/visitor found misbehaving with any of the staff member of the library his/her membership will be suspended at once.
08. Books retained by the members for more than 14 days loaned period are liable for penalty under rules.
09. Books issued may be renewed for a further period provided no other reader has reserved the same.
10. An over due charge of Re. 1.0/= per day per volume will be charged from the defaulter for first week and the penalty amount will get doubled after every week there after.
11. The Chief Librarian can recall any book from any user at any time.
12. Loss of Card/Tickets
• Loss of the card/tickets should be brought immediately into the notice of circulation section and application for the duplicate card to be submitted there.
• Duplicate cared will be issued on payment of Rs.100/= .
• Member will be souly responsible for any loss damage which library may suffer though the loss or misuse of the library card.
• In case of loss of the book by the borrower, She/he shall replace the book or bear the three times cost of actual cost of the book or refund the prevailing market cost of the book.
Last Updated on Monday, 24 February 2014 14:07